Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2025
- Messages
- 257
I'm talking about Hataraku Maou-sama heheme when i vaguepost
I'm talking about Hataraku Maou-sama heheme when i vaguepost
Tower Dungeon is good from the author of Blame!This is why I rarely recommend uncompleted series. Bad end is real.
Either way, probably next episode will be my last, watching girls shouting at a screen is not of my liking.Disclaimer that I dropped it long ago, so I wouldn't know either.
The money babble made me go:
"ALIEN LANGUAGE!! CALL MIB!!!"
We got that already here.Either way, probably next episode will be my last, watching girls shouting at a screen is not of my liking.
Exactly, it doesn't matter if they're a green goblin or a wannabe virtual idol.We got that already here.
The CIA!! Yeay!!The fanarts are making me go crazy, it has hit me like how crack hit a certain community in 80s. 😭😭😭
If it's harem manga it'll probably sidelined into oblivion and flanderized as time goesThe mangaka be like
Draw one of top tier waifu in the manga, give her greatest chemistry with MC, make her so reliable, friendly, great, helpful, and any top tier traits that other heroines don't have.
Then they casually add, "Oh, she's his sibling."
And then people start asking, "Hey, why some guys love claiming, 'incest is wincest'?"
Hm... Dunno, guess why.
![]()
I got truth nukedIf it's harem manga it'll probably sidelined into oblivion and flanderized as time goes
The love game in romcom always rigged from the start. Your fav didn't stand a chance
gib you love n no moneyhello hoomans!
plz gimmie love and money
(mostly money)
Sorry, but my fave harem mangoes is different from yours generic harem mangoes.If it's harem manga it'll probably sidelined into oblivion and flanderized as time goes
The love game in romcom always rigged from the start. Your fav didn't stand a chance
wow, you must have really liked seeing girls kiss to keep coming back to it
Nah, a little someone was reacting to my old stuff, so I decided to go through some of my old profile posts for nostalgia.wow, you must have really liked seeing girls kiss to keep coming back to it![]()