Casual chatting thread

NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,444
I quite hate the trope of two personalities in manga and other medias, not because it's bad but because the personality (usually kind) you're introduced to at the start of the series tend to end up dying/overpowered by the other/real personality (mostly likely ruthless) and I feel scammed.
AKA Ego death. It's a trigger of mine too.
 
Supporter
Joined
Nov 22, 2018
Messages
1,285
The CIA!! Yeay!!

I love horizontal conflict, distracting the populance by dividing them by race, religion, sexuality, and ethics!!

Ohh yeah!! Let's hate on one or two race and forget the real problem

Gonna get put on a list talking like that

The fanarts are making me go crazy, it has hit me like how crack hit a certain community in 80s. 😭😭😭

This is why artist needs to be appreciated.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 7, 2023
Messages
5,322
I quite hate the trope of two personalities in manga and other medias, not because it's bad but because the personality (usually kind) you're introduced to at the start of the series tend to end up dying/overpowered by the other/real personality (mostly likely ruthless) and I feel scammed.
Kind of, even with the best one like moon knight and hulk with two personalities they always one who's shine through

Gonna get put on a list talking like that
Oh man.... I'm not gonna like being on water board
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 5, 2024
Messages
802
hentai doujin

639283
This was the exact hentai i had in mind.
75e9d65bcf8d3ca457defbab2d051650.jpg

d3fccc1423253b7cb80387a9ceed9cd5.jpg

anyone have any non-NSFW doujinshi recommendations?
This sentence is grammatically silly and i was about to post hentai exclusively.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top