- Joined
- Aug 23, 2023
- Messages
- 1,234
Well, you see... according to random users I banned due to breaking the rules, I'm a very bad person, so I guess I can do bad stuff now, no?This made me laugh far harder than it should have.
Well, you see... according to random users I banned due to breaking the rules, I'm a very bad person, so I guess I can do bad stuff now, no?This made me laugh far harder than it should have.
I like bad boy.Well, you see... according to random users I banned due to breaking the rules, I'm a very bad person, so I guess I can do bad stuff now, no?![]()
I like bad boy.
Fueeh?I like bad boy.
Nu uh, you get to see the worse of people there! Just like tiktokIt’s called Twitter, and it sucks.
People been larping femcel too long, this is the pathetic life of actual femcel.
You think a french kiss while brushing your teeth would be good? Minty or something
Vueko diesRishia, is that you?
Yeah? tell me your adress and you can expect me I wil be thereMan these routine suck, and boring
Is this all there is in life?
Only go to Twitter for art. Anything less and you are setting yourself up to be unhappy.Nu uh, you get to see the worse of people there! Just like tiktok
Uh, no? You die.Vueko dies
Have you tried doing something new to liven up the day?Man these routine suck, and boring
Is this all there is in life?
You'd come?Yeah? tell me your adress and you can expect me I wil be there
I like seeing people argue, they all stupid and wrong. I know I'm the only one right. Everyone calling it something something Kruger but their fancy word mean nothingOnly go to Twitter for art. Anything less and you are setting yourself up to be unhappy.
![]()
Yeah this forumHave you tried doing something new to liven up the day?
Hows your opinion on the manga? It's one of the best comedy manga I've read. Pretty funny
I was a forum and server mod a long time ago. I don't want to ever do that again. 🤣Well, you see... according to random users I banned due to breaking the rules, I'm a very bad person, so I guess I can do bad stuff now, no?![]()
I'm waiting for the washing machine to stop spinning so I can start the next load. I think I can afford some mental anguish right now!Bro, missing everyday would make your life improved.
Funny old fart thinking "eat a dick" goes to him @@I was a forum and server mod a long time ago. I don't want to ever do that again. 🤣
In all honesty though, I still feel like you and the other mods here are pretty tame.
That old defunct forum's #1 rule was "Don't be a dick" and if anything bothered a mod it could be a bannable offense under that clause with no chance of protest.
I like my washing machine it can hold 10kg. The more I age the more I love utility machine.Edit: missed answering @pandascepter
I'm waiting for the washing machine to stop spinning so I can start the next load. I think I can afford some mental anguish right now!
Yeah, give me a job.You'd come?
I'll take a good company! Let's invite other Indonesian forum users as well. That be nice, we're probably doesn't share anything in common and it'll be awkward, but it's something to be remembered
porn
hehe she ded
yes, going from my bedroom to ourside to buy a cigg and a coffeeHave you tried doing something new to liven up the day?
I bet bro never readHows your opinion on the manga? It's one of the best comedy manga I've read. Pretty funny
There are this gag manga about psychic police chojo too. That's pretty good
Bro I'm retarded but not unculturedI bet bro never read
Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san
I think you should find something else..Yeah this forum
It's pretty good, yeah. I still haven't finished it though, so I can't give my final thoughts yet.Hows your opinion on the manga? It's one of the best comedy manga I've read. Pretty funny
I'll throw it in my list.There are this gag manga about psychic police chojo too. That's pretty good
Not porn!!!! Though there are some fanservicey moments in the Trails games that have been capitalized on.porn
Only go to Twitter for art. Anything less and you are setting yourself up to be unhappy.![]()