Casual chatting thread

NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,548
tenor.gif

Random tiny fox trying her hardest to unsheathe her huge katana.

Any similarities to other tiny foxes is a coincidence.
@athayanezant
 
Lonely Rolling Bocchi
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
7,193
@Robinisback
im not being strretype or something... But theres a pattern from people that are in slavic country e.g. Russia... Their art and creativity is fucking terrifyingly to the roof... Especially when they draw surrounding, human emotion, and most not all nonsters... Holy
True bro are you coming to Russia to experience the monsters firsthand?
 
Knight of Dex
Contributor
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
6,892
I really wonder why it seems to turn out that, recently, a lot of media in my consumption has a connection to the king in yellow
Because they've realised that H.P. Lovecraft was a copypasta of his author (among others) and the best CoC adventures are related to The King in Yellow rather than Lovecraftian beings.
 
Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
8,500

Hello guys, I've managed to escape from the clutches of Ace Combat to ask you to listen to this song all day every day it is so good and fun and also you should buy this game, even if it blows up your computer.

Thank you for reading, I will disappear once more into the deep blue sky.
 
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
14,149

Hello guys, I've managed to escape from the clutches of Ace Combat to ask you to listen to this song all day every day it is so good and fun and also you should buy this game, even if it blows up your computer.

Thank you for reading, I will disappear once more into the deep blue sky.
Hows the recent Ace Combat fishman?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top