- Joined
- Apr 26, 2020
- Messages
- 11,603
Not for another three and half hours, it isn't.becuz it's also my borthday
Not for another three and half hours, it isn't.becuz it's also my borthday
Oh, well it is ALREADY oct 10 on most parts of the world so:becuz it's also my borthday und i get to clown 2 mwhhagaga
He has the attention span of a smallish insect.@jannick1010 (Does this MF post and then immediately log off until the next day or something?)
I can easily see the age of that picture from the figurines alone.Oh, well it is ALREADY oct 10 on most parts of the world so:
Happy Birthday.
![]()
Referring to the PINK Bocchi, from Bocchi The Rock, before you go run off to your Hitori Bocchi meme folder Banana you ******.
Thats a fucking not improvement, thats a fucking genius work. God damn he good artist. F UC K AI![]()
Yamamoto apparently took their time off to practice their art skills while they where away. Here is a before and after.(Right to left)
Jesus, this MF making a lot of us look bad, they had a health crisis, and instead of moping around crying about it, they took the time to make themselves better.
This guy must be an Ueno big fanTo be honest, I like the right one more for the character design, and the left for the background.
hpybdy, lovebecuz it's also my borthday und i get to clown 2 mwhhagaga
Ueno my beloved.This guy must be an Ueno big fan
Did you know that in Akiba's trip one side quest makes you a strike breaker against Idols?Legally, a few:View attachment 69429
I also added "LEGALLY AQCUIRED" digital gamer through magical means after Sony closed the store and therefore abandoned the console(which, in my humble opinion makes all of the software fair game to "LEGALLY AQCUIRE"), but it's been a good while since I opened that boy, so I dunno what I got on there.
Had a quite terribad completion rate, IIRC, I only finished p4 golden (though without ever finding the Marie Subplot and also never beating the true final boss) and Akiba strip(Think one route only)
Tbh, I wish it has more chapter. I like graveyardairship works on the tl... so in character.Ueno my beloved.
It was pretty funny.Tbh, I wish it has more chapter. I like graveyardairship works on the tl... so in character.
I see you still have the bookmarked Quake recommendation I sent.Frick i forgot to pong @bigtiddyoneesan, @Manko-sensei, @Angry_Panda and @Mangamoz
Bro her robot is such a guardian angel... the fact shes went sentience to help Ueno getting laid is fucking funny af!!It was pretty funny.
Yeah, and a few rec, like the Nanoha and a few anime rec... still no time...
Yeah, the clanker is my favorite character.Bro her robot is such a guardian angel... the fact shes went sentience to help Ueno getting laid is fucking funny af!!
Mine is that girl from the running club. especially the sweat chapter... Brother, Ueno is fucking jelly af. Its so funny.
True. Any chapter she's in will devolve into chaos.Mine is that girl from the running club. especially the sweat chapter... Brother, Ueno is fucking jelly af. Its so funny.