Casual chatting thread

NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,548
becuz it's also my borthday und i get to clown 2 mwhhagaga
Oh, well it is ALREADY oct 10 on most parts of the world so:
Happy Birthday.
4076089f4e7ab33fd82c50534f93d8f7c5f6b6fd.jpg
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
27,085
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
14,149
tH1js7qdXxw2p5dYEb181Mah.jpeg

Yamamoto apparently took their time off to practice their art skills while they where away. Here is a before and after.(Right to left)

Jesus, this MF making a lot of us look bad, they had a health crisis, and instead of moping around crying about it, they took the time to make themselves better.
Thats a fucking not improvement, thats a fucking genius work. God damn he good artist. F UC K AI
 
Minister of Yuri Destruction
Contributor
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
5,801
Legally, a few:View attachment 69429
I also added "LEGALLY AQCUIRED" digital gamer through magical means after Sony closed the store and therefore abandoned the console(which, in my humble opinion makes all of the software fair game to "LEGALLY AQCUIRE"), but it's been a good while since I opened that boy, so I dunno what I got on there.

Had a quite terribad completion rate, IIRC, I only finished p4 golden (though without ever finding the Marie Subplot and also never beating the true final boss) and Akiba strip(Think one route only)
Did you know that in Akiba's trip one side quest makes you a strike breaker against Idols?

And that Demon Gazer has a panty collection event for the female NPCs?

It also has a story event where one of the NPCs died in a rather traumatic way for the POV character.

Guess what event triggered rather shortly after that really traumatic death in my playthrough.
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
27,085
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
14,149

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top