Casual chatting thread

Minister of Yuri Destruction
Contributor
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
5,787
Ah, shame.
Wanted to dust off my Vita and play with it, but the battery had a deep discharge and couldn't reload.
Already pulled it out and ordered a replacement, gonna fix it soon.
Really should think about building a "keep them loaded at least a bit" device
 
NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,507
Ah, shame.
Wanted to dust off my Vita and play with it, but the battery had a deep discharge and couldn't reload.
Already pulled it out and ordered a replacement, gonna fix it soon.
Really should think about building a "keep them loaded at least a bit" device
What you got for games?
 
Minister of Yuri Destruction
Contributor
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
5,787
What you got for games?
Legally, a few:17915725151978171980424682052192.jpg
I also added "LEGALLY AQCUIRED" digital gamer through magical means after Sony closed the store and therefore abandoned the console(which, in my humble opinion makes all of the software fair game to "LEGALLY AQCUIRE"), but it's been a good while since I opened that boy, so I dunno what I got on there.

Had a quite terribad completion rate, IIRC, I only finished p4 golden (though without ever finding the Marie Subplot and also never beating the true final boss) and Akiba strip(Think one route only)
 
NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,507
Legally, a few:View attachment 69429
I also added "LEGALLY AQCUIRED" digital gamer through magical means after Sony closed the store and therefore abandoned the console(which, in my humble opinion makes all of the software fair game to "LEGALLY AQCUIRE"), but it's been a good while since I opened that boy, so I dunno what I got on there.

Had a quite terribad completion rate, IIRC, I only finished p4 golden (though without ever finding the Marie Subplot and also never beating the true final boss) and Akiba strip(Think one route only)
Little King Story spotted.

I kneel.

In front of your pants.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top