Casual chatting thread

Testing bot, do not reply
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
4,906
Only reason I even have anything is cause I am treated as "charity" by my little sisters who actually have jobs.

They are the ones who buy me everything, cause they feel bad for me.

Does wonders for my self-esteem that's for sure. :aquadrink:
@pandascepter I think you should paypal him 50 cents instead
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,883
Bros trying to recruit.
XsSTD2I.png

Rewrite
you could always play the entire Trails series-nya! :meguupog:
13 games btw.

Holy c*w, I was looking up an image to go with my statement above and found this cursed play order instead. Look at this. :worry:
iUdZh2V.png
 
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
13,943
Only reason I even have anything is cause I am treated as "charity" by my little sisters who actually have jobs.

They are the ones who buy me everything, cause they feel bad for me.

Does wonders for my self-esteem that's for sure. :aquadrink:
You have lil sis? Tell him weird guy from the internet if shes single or not. kek.
@pandascepter I think you should paypal him 50 cents instead
No, youve seen my country? yeah
 
Dex-chan HATER
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
16,985
Holy c*w, I was looking up an image to go with my statement above and found this cursed play order instead. Look at this. :worry:
iUdZh2V.png
they should at least make it somewhat believable. but i guess it was made by Mishy, who canonically has an IQ of 43
 
NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,372
XsSTD2I.png

Rewrite

13 games btw.

Holy c*w, I was looking up an image to go with my statement above and found this cursed play order instead. Look at this. :worry:
iUdZh2V.png
Trails has ties to the Ys franchise? Those I have played.

Fucking Shirou wannabe Adol Christin, teasing all the girls and then friendzoning them. This dude must have impregnated hundreds of girls just with his words alone.
sample_a8ed3a62574ef29cfc812bab174cefa84e68f61a.jpg
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,883
they should at least make it somewhat believable. but i guess it was made by Mishy, who canonically has an IQ of 43
I thought it was real for a second since people unironically do recommend starting at Cold Steel III or IV. Though nowadays they say starting at Daybreak I is a good point since it's the "newest" installment. :shamihuh:
Spoiler: it's not. Start at the beginning if you want the most enjoyment.
Trails has ties to the Ys franchise? Those I have played.
Not really lol.
What's wrong? Afraid of reading too many words, illiterate boy?
nUUkmyT.png

Ciconia
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,883
7c3vA76.png

Raging Loop
Yeah, duh. If I wasn't apart of the illiterate crowd, I would probably be psychoanalyzing SANDA or something.
nipah (insult)
100 minutes of a romance VN
Might I suggest Amagami? It's very topical on MangaDex.
LncuNn3.png

dude you don't seem to understand how horrific the american education system is
It's can't be that bad, my bro @Angry_Panda is there. :meguu:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top