- Joined
- Jul 15, 2019
- Messages
- 13,943
What?
What?
Post #1234 by the way.OI
OI OI >:(
I am college age, just spent a few more years in high school than supposed to due to life and such
Yes, he pulled a @Data_Gold and is now bringing discussions to profile posts so that his message count won't changePost #1234 by the way.
Is this you?New ship unlocked? @LYAISASIMP x @Manko-sensei 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Jar Jar binks
oh..Damn, you are like 10 anime seasons late for the recent @BlackGeneral appearence. He ain't even using the Roland pfp anymore.
Dont let it disappoint you my guy, they were just Rolanding.oh..
that's right-nya. as such, cgyaru's vote is only counted as 1/3rd of a whole vote.wait when was cgyaru accepted? Aren't they only like ⅓ Roland-nya?
idk what I was expecting
I'm telling the fish, nipah.
nipah (insult)
i've had this scene stuck in my head since you first posted it
Miya?
i've had this scene stuck in my head since you first posted it
what are you implying here?
you tooi've had this scene stuck in my head since you first posted it
I must hold back...