Casual chatting thread

Testing bot, do not reply
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
4,913
Trying to be more open with you all, so you don't think I ONLY like NTR. I am very into furries. They don't even have to be NTR. The less human they look the better.
I uhh... Do this IRL too...

Cause my other kink is exhibitionism, but since I can't legally go around naked, my next best thing is telling everyone what I am into, and getting giddy with glee at their reaction.
Sorry for the late reply, but I was waiting to use this somewhere 🤣🤣🤣

pttf1HK.jpeg


RIP @TheSeer 🪦
 
Perpetual Newbie
Joined
Dec 7, 2025
Messages
4,380
But its too overwhelming…
I'm the type of person who normally would never even touch such a pit, and it shows through my actions here. I destroyed friendships and bonds in the name of "grief". I cried, and cried I did, over the slightest of mistakes. I can't even read manga correctly. I am, quite literally, the "pick me boy" of this forum, someone, who this site would be better without. Yet I persisted.

...What I'm saying is, you'll get used to it man
 
Testing bot, do not reply
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
4,913
I'm the type of person who normally would never even touch such a pit, and it shows through my actions here. I destroyed friendships and bonds in the name of "grief". I cried, and cried I did, over the slightest of mistakes. I can't even read manga correctly. I am, quite literally, the "pick me boy" of this forum, someone, who this site would be better without. Yet I persisted.

...What I'm saying is, you'll get used to it man
You said goodnight, but you're still lurking :pout:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top