Casual chatting thread

Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
14,000
Stealth ping. He @'d you and then removed the mention.

And it's already on the list now.

Anyways, happy borgar day. @Angry_Panda @bigtiddyoneesan @sterven
uxMr0T0.png
PsGfX6w.png

Touhou Sangetsusei ~ Eastern and Little Nature Deity. chapter 3
why dont you pinh me? Im american
 
NTRbro
Group Leader
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
19,403
Really hope that the Isekai trend dies, so the locusts all migrate to a different genre. Hopefully one that isn't adjacent to my interests at all, meaning that I can ignore it wholeheartedly and maybe even block the tag.
You realize that the replacement trend is building up to be NTR right?
 
Minister of Yuri Destruction
Contributor
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
5,769
You realize that the replacement trend is building up to be NTR right?
No, I don't really think so.
NTR is running in parallel and has been doing so in the H-Area for a while, tbh, I think it might be time for it being succeeded, I noticed there being a fatigue about it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 2, 2026
Messages
2,672

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top