Testing bot, do not reply
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2026
- Messages
- 4,913
Sorrysomeone misread something
Sorrysomeone misread something
... I mean the border between China and Malaysiawhat the fuck is that, the Library (heh) of Congress?
2 natives cause yeah why notactually I'm curious how each of you learned another language
how can you born in two family at the same time,I was born to a Chinese family, so I learned Chinese.
I was also born in Malaysia, so I learned Malay.
How did I learn English?
School, that's how.
Hmmm... I eat it for breakfast every day!how much do you love yuri![]()
I can't believe they recorded @Robinisback for this video.
With your writing style,you should write poetry---I'd love to read it.2 natives cause yeah why not
English as school
Japanese as cool
French as torture (It's horrible, I won't count it)
what is bro talking about, there are no land borders between China and Malaysia... I mean the border between China and Malaysia
imsgine learning english in school instead of the internetI was born to a Chinese family, so I learned Chinese.
I was also born in Malaysia, so I learned Malay.
How did I learn English?
School, that's how.
Blud need a geography lesson from Clio Aite @Grogzillawhat is bro talking about, there are no land borders between China and Malaysia
unless you're telling me I was born in the South China Sea
then Robbinisbak is a celebrityI can't believe they recorded @Robinisback for this video.
Imagine not learning it from reading eroges. One of my online friend's story apparently lmao.imsgine learning english in school instead of the internet
...what? I was born in the country of Malaysia to a Chinese family.how can you born in two family at the same time![]()
Truly blessed lots of people love a good media and decided to learn the language media is.Imagine not learning it from reading eroges. One of my online friend's story apparently lmao.
are they both in Asia?Blud need a geography lesson from Clio Aite @Grogzilla
Or what they usually called "MaChine"...what? I was born in the country of Malaysia to a Chinese family.
Your English is fine! You can communicate clearly and be understood. At least the reading and writing seem goodoh I see ,so ur still young now?
although my English is still not good ,to be honest ,reading manga has actually helped me learn more English and typing skills..
probably because I send porn link in the thread.One of the threestoogesmods is around, watch out.![]()
![]()