Casual chatting thread

Minister of Yuri Destruction
Contributor
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
5,768
Only behaving like one,,,
It really hurts to see:huh: she’s top of her class, and it’s summer break so i guess she can relax,,,,
Yet when I was her age it took me a few months to truly get out of that school behavior,,,
Like that thing here?
wp2303973.jpg
 
Testing bot, do not reply
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
4,913
Only behaving like one,,,
It really hurts to see:huh: she’s top of her class, and it’s summer break so i guess she can relax,,,,
Yet when I was her age it took me a few months to truly get out of that school behavior,,,
So, she's younger than you. If she's on a break from college, I'm not sure what she's supposed to be doing 😅
 
Testing bot, do not reply
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
4,913
ℳ𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁ℯ 𝓈𝒸𝒽ℴℴ𝓁
She is in middle school⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

She’s taking a break from middle school. What the hell was she supposed to be doing? Working⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️ lol 😂 😂😂😂

Let her enjoy her break, man
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top