- Joined
- Sep 6, 2024
- Messages
- 1,498
... @gimme_yuri_plz why is that censored?To be fair, if every regular here is telling the truth, then there's a ratio of more women then men on this side of the site. And a lot of those women like y*ri.
... @gimme_yuri_plz why is that censored?To be fair, if every regular here is telling the truth, then there's a ratio of more women then men on this side of the site. And a lot of those women like y*ri.
BanBan is a tsundere when it comes to yuri...... @gimme_yuri_plz why is that censored?
Fuck you
@bigboichinIg we are getting married now
That's like a super duper uwu moment, right my fellow e-gals?A forum full of guys that say uwu sounds like my kind of space
He probably wishes for rat poison after marrying me igI sorry i missed the wedding. I've brought you 2 a wedding gift though
You can have this, I'm not telling you the source though.Fuck you
TouhouYou can have this, I'm not telling you the source though.
![]()
Kagumokou spotted, I have to kill you now🥹You can have this, I'm not telling you the source though.
![]()
ah you can keep it, hes going to be my ex wifey soon@bigboichin
I'm sorry i missed the wedding. I've brought you 2 a wedding gift though.
![]()
That's like a super duper uwu moment, right my fellow e-gals?
Around 80 days.So how long does it take until you have smol turtles?
(Also, borgar container spotted, even if it is a gummy borgar.)
TURTLESView attachment 60004
Put my turtle eggs into the new and working incubator today.
Also, this image was strg+v'd into the post, really nice.
ah you can keep it, hes going to be my ex wifey soon
I should start playing Touhou 6 again, I haven't had time to play it recently...
Land or water turts?TURTLES
I LOV TURTLES
I HAVE TWO TURTLES
Red ear slider turtleTurtles or Tortoises?
Cute.Red ear slider turtle
At one point, his title was "Yuri Lover in Denial." It's his act... @gimme_yuri_plz why is that censored?