- Joined
- Apr 11, 2024
- Messages
- 6,348
Even that is probably a lie.
Even that is probably a lie.
@Angry_Panda stop him, he's stealing your dad jokes!are you going to... lie in it?![]()
i can at least say that i'm not irony poisoned. i've seen people who are. it's ugly, often used to mask the animosity that propels them. but not me. i'm just shaking my oiled up black booty cheeks.
It clearly means that he wasn't supposed to be banned, it wasn't his canon event. We're gonna be using Big tit's affection meter as to sort out all the prospective permban users, y'all.while true of MSML, jecrois, and NotGary, i didn't have any strong feelings on Devourer.
Huh, I have never said such a thing! In fact I love that shit bruh.I see you didn't like Domestic Kanojo
I think GraPara lives rent free in your head, bro. You need to let it go. LMFAOThe ending was ass, and the story dragged on too long, but overall, it was bearable. Compared to GraPara, Domestic Kanojo is a masterpiece
i'm being made into the punxsutawney phil of mangadex. 'if BTO applies oil before shaking his booty cheeks, spring will arrive early this year'It clearly means that he wasn't supposed to be banned, it wasn't his canon event. We're gonna be using Big tit's affection meter as to sort out all the prospective permban users, y'all.
Donovan lives rent free in my head broI think GraPara lives rent free in your head, bro. You need to let it go. LMFAO
I had to look up who punxsutawney phil was, and I'm not ashamed.i'm being made into the punxsutawney phil of mangadex. 'if BTO applies oil before shaking his booty cheeks, spring will arrive early this year'
I mean, if MD plans to be more "ad friendly" , then a lot of us here will either have to self-censor, or be purged.It clearly means that he wasn't supposed to be banned, it wasn't his canon event. We're gonna be using Big tit's affection meter as to sort out all the prospective permban users, y'all.
I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE PG MANGADEX ADMINS CAN HAVE THEIR AD REVENUE OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!I mean, if MD plans to be more "ad friendly" , then a lot of us here will either have to self-censor, or be purged.
They are already filtering out certain words on the main feed.I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE PG MANGADEX ADMINS CAN HAVE THEIR AD REVENUE OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!
Haha, they'll filter out the "💢" soon, since talking about correcting brats is not good for the revenue 🤣They are already filtering out certain words on the main feed.
Honestly the only comments I keep seeing being deleted are @Trobilobada 's feed comments. Thanks to him I now know we can't go TOO horny on the main site, gotta keep it classy and dignified.Haha, they'll filter out the "💢" soon, since talking about correcting brats is not good for the revenue 🤣
like main feed as in the "latest updates" and "popular new titles" thing?They are already filtering out certain words on the main feed.
The new social website comments tab on the upper left menu of the main site, above follow and below home.like main feed as in the "latest updates" and "popular new titles" thing?
edit: I'm dumb as shit
I genuinely forgot that existsThe new social website comments tab on the upper left menu of the main site, above follow and below home.
Icon looks like a manga text bubble.
so did 99% of the userbase, including meI genuinely forgot that exists
This is probably isn't what Moz was meant, but imagine a future where MD has completely sunsetted the forums...I mean, if MD plans to be more "ad friendly" , then a lot of us here will either have to self-censor, or be purged.
So no Christian loli pee on main? ฅ૮•ﻌ•აฅHonestly the only comments I keep seeing being deleted are @Trobilobada 's feed comments. Thanks to him I now know we can't go TOO horny on the main site, gotta keep it classy and dignified.
Mangadex servers are in UK, which hates anything anime related, since they think ALL anime is pedophilia, regardless of the context.This is probably isn't what Moz was meant, but imagine a future where MD has completely sunsetted the forums...
It's the year 2032: soon after the discontinuation of the forum part of the site, MangaDex management decides to become more "ad-friendly" by removing "Mature" and "Erotica" rated series, as well as certain genres some would see as "problematic". In protest, the few regulars of the "old MangaDex", as they called it, left, allowing a new audience, conditioned by the new, controlling, era of the internet to thrive in the once abandoned social features from the main site. Parts of the new audience who "survived" the era of the forums, recalled being shunned for being "too weak", "too sensitive", "parasitic" even.
A regular of the old decides to check up on the website. The new members constantly cried about their "issues", their "problems", while belittling various parts of what the old culture loved. The once vast library, was a shell of its former self; the disgusting marks, its greasy pores, all of it was erased to make room for something easily consumable, something flavorless. The regular of the old, ashamed of such a fall from grace, silently left for good.
...Goodnight, Mangadex.
While what was portrayed in that horribly written story could be summarized with this:
![]()
It's something that could happen in a way, way, way lesser scale in the future. Kinda. Not really, actually. B-but it was fun to think about, okay?!![]()
Either way, goodnight CCT!
If you have nothing to talk about, you can clown of my horrible writing skills if you want. It's okay, I won't see them for a while!![]()