- Joined
- Jul 15, 2019
- Messages
- 13,943
Bro, I told you. Stupid cute girl is everywhere back then.
Bro, I told you. Stupid cute girl is everywhere back then.
Yeah, thanks for spiller, man... ig i will read it this weekCurrently watching The Disappearance of Yuki Nagato-chan
I past the halfway point, but fuckkk
The last arc was a bit tragic, so I'm a bit speechless. It reminded me of Flowers for Algernon, but I can't really put my thoughts to words atm. I'm pretty sure that arc is going to be one of my favorites in the spinoff series, though...
I really liked this bookIt reminded me of Flowers for Algernon
There. I pinged you. And only you. Don't you feel special now?I wasn't pinged...![]()
ok, broThere. I pinged you. And only you. Don't you feel special now?![]()
Titles pleasevery questionable webnovels that would get me disowned
its an interesting one called " My younger sister got hemorrhoids so I gave her a suppository"Titles please![]()
You know, "Isekai titles so dump they could work" is in Literature subforum... is what I'd like to say. Well, I guess if it exists is for a reason, since you must be +18 to read it... right? Well, enough of that, are you fan of "imouto" + whatever generic title? I remember years ago "My little sister CAN read kanjis" was somehow popular.
Well I’m a fan of anything imouto and have seen countless animes and mangas with sistersYou know, "Isekai titles so dump they could work" is in Literature subforum... is what I'd like to say. Well, I guess if it exists is for a reason, since you must be +18 to read it... right? Well, enough of that, are you fan of "imouto" + whatever generic title? I remember years ago "My little sister CAN read kanjis" was somehow popular.
First chapter went so hard it activated the wallpaper I set up a month ago which was lying dormant this whole time.its an interesting one called " My younger sister got hemorrhoids so I gave her a suppository"
I've never imagined to meet a bigger imouto fan than myself, here we have a poser called @Data_Gold but it's essentially a newborn. Do you have a top three?Well I’m a fan of anything imouto and have seen countless animes and mangas with sisters
I’ve almost never read WN tho
Yeah, any of both, I've read half of those eight but among them I only found interesting the sixth one. I think I'll make a list for you. As for light novels/VN/anime (sometimes adapted in every format), any favourites? Like Komachi from Oreigaru or Kobato from Haganai?
hmm I have not seen any of those, mostly harem animes that sometimes involve the sister like Recently my sister is unusual, Kiss x sis, Oni Ai, Oneecham g kita, Hensuki, Date a live, Testament of Sister New DevilYeah, any of both, I've read half of those eight but among them I only found interesting the sixth one. I think I'll make a list for you. As for light novels/VN/anime (sometimes adapted in every format), any favourites? Like Komachi from Oreigaru or Kobato from Haganai?
![]()
Well, in that case you also need to get taught some high culture. Besides Oreigaru & Haganai we have:hmm I have not seen any of those, mostly harem animes that sometimes involve the sister like Recently my sister is unusual, Kiss x sis, Oni Ai, Oneecham g kita, Hensuki, Date a live, Testament of Sister New Devil
That's about what I've seen with that