- Joined
- Apr 11, 2024
- Messages
- 6,348
Sounds a little odd out of context, don't ya think?@BakedBanana
did you just react to that Asuna glopping semen ...
Wait until you see the Cold Steel saga.I didnt know trails have Yosuga no Sora moment... that is funnt
Nipah~
The beginning of the end for Nipah.
"nipah is kil"The beginning of the end for Nipah.
yeah... but still lmfaoSounds a little odd out of context, don't ya think?
well tbh its medieval accurate.Wait until you see the Cold Steel saga.![]()
you know what? im going to Nipah harder.
No, this is just the start.Sounds a little odd out of context, don't ya think?
Wait until you see the Cold Steel saga.
The beginning of the end for Nipah.
The newer games would never.well tbh its medieval accurate.
Ciconia be like.No, this is just the start.
this is all an elaborate scheme to get us all to voice revealNipaah~~ ฅ૮^ﻌ^აฅ
So far we've gotten:this is all an elaborate scheme to get us all to voice reveal
what? since when we have @Angry_Panda Nipah?So far we've gotten:
I was referring to knowing what they sound like. I think @Angry_Panda doing a nipah line sounds cursed as hell.what? since when we have @Angry_Panda Nipah?
I want one now. Especially with his accent.I was referring to knowing what they sound like. I think @Angry_Panda doing a nipah line sounds cursed as hell.![]()
Shhh, dont ping him, im on date right now. I dont want you to dostract him.Anyways, Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter newest trailer released a few days ago on Estelle's birthday. Game will be coming out in September.@bigtiddyoneesan
Japanese one if you don't like dub.
@2252020Shhh, dont ping him, im on date right now. I dont want you to dostract him.
so trueOh heyy this is fun, I usually use forum features for comments.
First it’s the Roland’s"nipah is kil"
"no"
why does this have the rape tag