Casual chatting thread

Knight of Dex
Contributor
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
6,846
Last edited:
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,986
you are the reason the yuripigs have to retreat from #yuri
Damn, that's crazy. Anyways.
pESYz9e.jpeg
cZtS2Gp.jpeg

Marika-chan no Koukando wa Bukkowarete iru chapter 12
 
Level 1 Forum Slop Generator
Group Leader
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Messages
668
Let me correct (💢💢💢) you on the topic on conversation:
Bishonen = Cute Girls Doing Cute Things, and bishonen is not yaoi. Do I need to quote @Plykiya on this? It's basically yuri.

I don't have a mice in my picture though?
i only like the kinky stuff anyways hmpf :smug:

also nice new profile pic. New~
 
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
14,043
oh yea, since you aren’t active on discord.

i’m on vacation in hong kong, so my temporary number is there
mf really fm me for goods.
Also I use discord if someone talk to me. its pretty rare tbh. talk as in vc
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top