Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2019
- Messages
- 3,332
Slowly walk forwardMind goblins are horrifying, they invade your memories and then proceed to gobble your peanuts.
A strange voice from the shadow
"deez nuts?" |
|
Slowly walk forwardMind goblins are horrifying, they invade your memories and then proceed to gobble your peanuts.
"deez nuts?" |
|
So the hero is using brute-force search to figure out how to kill the Demon Lord... If you have “infinite respawns,” I guess that’s one way to do it...@Mangamoz @Angry_Panda @Manko-sensei @Litreara
Gyaru priest, can it get any better?![]()
![]()
![]()
Gyaru Shinkan wa Rizare ga Darui chapter 1 and 0
![]()
![]()
Chapter 1
One day, I'll make my name there
DLC EXTRAS:
No, but passing a joint is.Is eating a salad the same as touching grass?
No, you eat the grass, not touching it (but if you eat it with barehand, then yes).Is eating a salad the same as touching grass?
❤️ ProceedI want something INTERESTING to happen here, panda damn it!![]()
It got leafy greens then yesIs eating a salad the same as touching grass?
It got leafy greens then yes
Don't throw the veggie, Kiddo! Eat them! They're good for your health!
Thanks broNice Tamifull pfp, bro.
yeah....
Okay....
I see a pattern
DLC EXTRAS:
The gyaru is cool as ever, but the guy is insanely boring.@Mangamoz @Angry_Panda @Manko-sensei @Litreara
Gyaru priest, can it get any better?![]()
![]()
![]()
Gyaru Shinkan wa Rizare ga Darui chapter 1 and 0
![]()
![]()
Chapter 1
Typical black hair awkward and passive protagonist?The gyaru is cool as ever, but the guy is insanely boring.
As passive and repetitive as a wall clock.Typical black hair awkward and passive protagonist?
FigureAs passive and repetitive as a wall clock.
I need to feel like I have a chance at fucking the hot animu girl or I won't buy the manga.The gyaru is cool as ever, but the guy is insanely boring.
OOT, this little prince was becoming a waifu claimer since his childhoodMy reaction to these generic series:
View attachment 68523