Casual chatting thread

Forum Oji-san
Contributor
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
11,487
I got a new phone and I hate it. I knew this would happen and there was no way to avoid it.
The instant I connected it to wi-fi, it auto downloaded Amazon.
I fucking hate enshittification.
Just remember, it's not about what you want, it's about what big business says you want. And they say you want this. So you get it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 7, 2023
Messages
5,292
I got a new phone and I hate it. I knew this would happen and there was no way to avoid it.
The instant I connected it to wi-fi, it auto downloaded Amazon.
I fucking hate enshittification.
Lmao

Always turn off your "auto download" and "auto updates". Those shit are unneeded.

Lol, I'm sharing this with my dad
Is your dad the angry panda or the panda with scepter?
 
Level 1 Forum Slop Generator
Group Leader
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Messages
657
I got a new phone and I hate it. I knew this would happen and there was no way to avoid it.
The instant I connected it to wi-fi, it auto downloaded Amazon.
I fucking hate enshittification.
Get a google pixel and download mozzarella or whatever that privacy OS is called.
 
Testing bot, do not reply
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
4,901
Good morning, CCT! Have a nice Wednesday!

nana-picmix-emo-picmix.gif
 
Minister of Yuri Destruction
Contributor
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
5,764
I got a new phone and I hate it. I knew this would happen and there was no way to avoid it.
The instant I connected it to wi-fi, it auto downloaded Amazon.
I fucking hate enshittification.
Shit sucks. I went for a pixel 7 last time and got GrapheneOS on it in order to escape shit like android Auto forcefully reactivating the bluetooth I had deliberately deactivated to make it stop.
Tbh, still thinking about getting rid off the smart phone if this one dies and either getting the commodore callback or going full pocket computer
 
Mangodex Derailer Wheezer
Group Leader
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
13,937
Shit sucks. I went for a pixel 7 last time and got GrapheneOS on it in order to escape shit like android Auto forcefully reactivating the bluetooth I had deliberately deactivated to make it stop.
Tbh, still thinking about getting rid off the smart phone if this one dies and either getting the commodore callback or going full pocket computer
or just use flip phone or any old phone
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top