Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2026
- Messages
- 2,663
And I'm Mysteriesand I'm yogurt.
And I'm Mysteriesand I'm yogurt.
And we'reand I'm yogurt.
Running out of inkAnd we're
PC LOADLETTERPrinter paper ran out
they're coming for mePolice helicopters circling around my neighborhood. Wonder who fucked up and got caught?
Not me, my hardrive is clean.
It's a surprise concert by your favourite singer, trust me.Police helicopters circling around my neighborhood. Wonder who fucked up and got caught?
Not me, my hardrive is clean.
They can't arrest you for possessing furry porn, right? (Asking for a friend)Police helicopters circling around my neighborhood. Wonder who fucked up and got caught?
Not me, my hardrive is clean.
Iirc I think if its depicting underage? Depends on where but dont quote me on itThey can't arrest you for possessing furry porn, right? (Asking for a friend)
quickly deletes browser history (that’s what my friend would do)Iirc I think if its depicting underage? Depends on where but dont quote me on it
NEVER!quickly deletes browser history (that’s what my friend would do)
yes, youre incorrect. as long as its just a drawing n not involved any real life stuff.Iirc I think if its depicting underage? Depends on where but dont quote me on it
gonna suck you up dry, love. cuz youre that drlicious n healthyand I'm yogurt.
Why are you so willing to consume something so foreign? I'm pretty sure any other regular would dispose a leech, so why haven't you?gonna suck you up dry, love. cuz youre that drlicious n healthy
Why not? What is dispose a leech mean anyway.Why are you so willing to consume something so foreign? I'm pretty sure any other regular would dispose a leech, so why haven't you?