Casual chatting thread

Knight of Dex
Contributor
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
6,846
Does it now? You did more than me, I just screenshotted the thumbnail.
I mean, you can simply look at that picture to tell. But since you want to know more, check the Spanish version in exhentai, I typed it there and that first page looked much better. Changing the topic, is this why @pandascepter @BlackGeneral love Mahjong that much?
1.jpg
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,996
Changing the topic, is this why @pandascepter @BlackGeneral love Mahjong that much?
@pandascepter
8muab33.jpeg

Fate/stay day
 
Knight of Dex
Contributor
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
6,846
That's the worst thing ever, no one should NTR Malfoid, it's quite literally her antithesis. Even Ratatatat74 only draws wholesome art of Malfoid when he is literally the king of NTR.
Shouldn't the worst thing for you be a cross-over with Mushoku Tensei where Rudeus somehow teleports there and adds her to his harem? Okay, I'll look for that and show you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top