Casual chatting thread

Testing bot, do not reply
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
4,928
Good morning, CCT! Have a great Tuesday!

anime-konata-izumi.gif
 
Knight of Dex
Contributor
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
6,846
Except they are so slow in Genshin Impact because of their height.. Making it harder to dodge and travel around with them.
As far as I remember it's just a visual effect, they can run and jump as fast as any other model...
Really? Didn't Little Witch Nobeta beta come out around the same time as Genshin Impact beta? An unfair comparison, no? :thonk:
I have no idea about that, even without that part it's still a no. In the end they're a butchered version of Breath of the Wild (which I don't like either).
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 17, 2025
Messages
263
Good morning, CCT! Have a great Tuesday!

anime-konata-izumi.gif
Hra-tsa-tsa, ia ripi-dapi dilla barits tad dillan deh lando.
Aba rippadta parip parii ba ribi, ribi, ribiriz den teahlando.
La barillaz dillan deiallou ara va reve reve revydyv dyvjavuo.


I refer to that old MMD something like "konata sings ievan polkka" or else. If you're curious, just go check on youtube something like "konata ievan polkka". I'm lazy to open it :)
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 7, 2023
Messages
5,331
im gone for like 3 months and the manga tagged fantasy still full of slop, harem, overpower, and shit like that

that bird mango bamboozled, its OP bs but still enjoyable enough. I thought there is gona be a lot of cool fantasy manga i missed when im gone, but not really.

It's so bad and sloppy even my boring routine gave me more juice
 
Last edited:
Knight of Dex
Contributor
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
6,846
Unless they changed it, different heights do change how fast you climb, swim, jump, and run. :thonk:

Plus adult females swim faster than adult males if I recall.
Then no idea, I've played only the first year (and maybe the second ocassially?) and I'd use usually the same characters for moving around, ironically enough I've never got a single loli or trap (just trial ones for character quests) and I'd go with two-handed sword characters (so yes, tall ones like Diluc or Noelle) besides the female protagonist. So yes, I could get bigtiddyoneesans like Mona and Ningguang or ikemen like Zhongli but not the most adorable characters.
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,986
Then no idea, I've played only the first year (and maybe the second ocassially?) and I'd use usually the same characters for moving around, ironically enough I've never got a single loli or trap (just trial ones for character quests) and I'd go with two-handed sword characters (so yes, tall ones like Diluc or Noelle) besides the female protagonist. So yes, I could get bigtiddyoneesans like Mona and Ningguang or ikemen like Zhongli but not the most adorable characters.
Unlucky. I myself was pretty lucky with my rolls and got most of the characters I wanted when I played (Ganyuu, Nahida C2, Klee, etc), so I did make a loli team at one point.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top