Testing bot, do not reply
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2026
- Messages
- 4,928
Good morning, CCT! Have a great Tuesday!
As far as I remember it's just a visual effect, they can run and jump as fast as any other model...Except they are so slow in Genshin Impact because of their height.. Making it harder to dodge and travel around with them.
I have no idea about that, even without that part it's still a no. In the end they're a butchered version of Breath of the Wild (which I don't like either).Really? Didn't Little Witch Nobeta beta come out around the same time as Genshin Impact beta? An unfair comparison, no?![]()
Around the capital?Fucking chud, wasting my time!!
Attack them my swarm of incest!!! 🦟🐞🐜🦗🕷🦂
Hra-tsa-tsa, ia ripi-dapi dilla barits tad dillan deh lando.Good morning, CCT! Have a great Tuesday!
![]()
Unless they changed it, different heights do change how fast you climb, swim, jump, and run.As far as I remember it's just a visual effect, they can run and jump as fast as any other model...
Should I post my NSFW Teto art???? Maybe I should post it in ✨Le @yogurtman250's Thread✨
Ender LiliesWhat are your favorite games where a loli is the controlled mc
this game seems great with knight aesthetic and cool monsterEnder Lilies
![]()
We pulling out fanart of Ender Lilies? I personally liked this one art someone did of the consequences of leveling up.Ender Lilies
![]()
I should play the Magnolia sequel already.We pulling out fanart of Ender Lilies? I personally liked this one art someone did of the consequences of leveling up.
Somehow I giggled to thisPlus adult females swim faster than adult males if I recall.
Love you bro.Also I like this new Malfoid female thingy. heheheheheheh @Robinisback
Love you too, bro. When can we meet?Love you bro.
Then no idea, I've played only the first year (and maybe the second ocassially?) and I'd use usually the same characters for moving around, ironically enough I've never got a single loli or trap (just trial ones for character quests) and I'd go with two-handed sword characters (so yes, tall ones like Diluc or Noelle) besides the female protagonist. So yes, I could get bigtiddyoneesans like Mona and Ningguang or ikemen like Zhongli but not the most adorable characters.Unless they changed it, different heights do change how fast you climb, swim, jump, and run.
Plus adult females swim faster than adult males if I recall.
Unlucky. I myself was pretty lucky with my rolls and got most of the characters I wanted when I played (Ganyuu, Nahida C2, Klee, etc), so I did make a loli team at one point.Then no idea, I've played only the first year (and maybe the second ocassially?) and I'd use usually the same characters for moving around, ironically enough I've never got a single loli or trap (just trial ones for character quests) and I'd go with two-handed sword characters (so yes, tall ones like Diluc or Noelle) besides the female protagonist. So yes, I could get bigtiddyoneesans like Mona and Ningguang or ikemen like Zhongli but not the most adorable characters.
Let's meet where we buried the body of @justforthelulz, aka, your backyard.Love you too, bro. When can we meet?
very funny pink guy.Let's meet where we buried the body of @justforthelulz, aka, your backyard.