Cat System: The Emperor Is a Cat Lover

Bro, cat cultivation, it’s new, so I’m just hoping it would be good along the way and not bad....Chines manga are mostly ass but meh I guess....

Dex-chan lover
“Truck kun”? You do realize this is Chinese not Japanese right? Why did you put Japanese honorifics in the description?

Soft kitty, warm kitty
Little ball of fur
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
Purr, purr, purr

Hold up, am I the only guy who sees the irony where Mad Cat (AKA Cloww) is doing a Manhua about cat cultivation? And who else read the long description😂😂

Dex-chan lover
The description makes me think of that one XKCD comic about cat proximity

Dex-chan lover
Not trying to insult you or anything, but I've noticed a very big drop in quality of the translations you do recently. Every chapter has major grammatical errors which spoil the read, not to mention some lines feel almost machine translated, aka stiff as hell. Not to mention you tend to translate everything in the same style as other titles you pick up which don't fit the setting at all.

@Alphaflow The MC is from the modern world. He's not going to talk like he's the natural born MC of a Wuxia. We're also only 4 chapters in and the MC hasn't left that room yet, so right now the Setting is a random room in an unknown world. We don't know the greater setting yet.

@Mattom1207 Thank you ^_^

Double-page supporter
I think the term Meme is being used incorrectly. Sure Trolling can be a meme but, you can meme without trolling.

Group Leader
Ummm, Mr.AlphaFlow can you please elaborate what do you mean by "Translating Style"?

Users who are viewing this thread