Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 100 - Catulus Syndrome

And another amazing yuri comes to an end. Sad to see it finish but also quite happy to see how their story... begins? Idk lol, looking forward to the extras. Also I called it back on like ch 97 that yuki was going to turn back! Anyways as always and on behalf of everyone, thanks so so so much for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Yay the effect wore off and Yuki is a Catulus again! That was so cute, Yuki hitting Ayano with her tail.

I knew it was ending for a while now but my heart still hurts to see it come to an end. There were still so many things I would have liked to see happen in this. And we got no kiss. 😭

I will look forward to whatever cute series she may create next! And thanks for all the translations of this fantastic wholesome manga!

Dex-chan lover
Hope the extra chapters show a bit more of Yuki's relationship being fully realized, but so glad to see this complete. There's been a lot of great things in these stories.

This is one of the the best manga I ever read! I'm really loving it soo much! Cat+yuri is the best!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Man, glad it end well (I'm a bit disappointed tho for the romance). New chara? Hopefully someday there would be a second season or something.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno, i'm a bit unsatisfied with this ending because well, the relation hasn't move at all. I mean, i've read longer Yuri with slowburn and developement but 100 chapters for a side couple being together in the 10 chapter and the main pairing not even together is a bit dissapointed. Don't get me wrong, the manga was good and i don't regret reading it but honestly,it could have been a bit better. Also last chapter was the same length as other chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Really? Ending with her not even understanding what their relationship is? Hopeful there will be an epilogue extra. Also really wanted to see her gaming clan one more time.

Hmm. Unsatisfying to not have a confirmation of a relationship here at the end.
In fact, it's worse than that, we had a confirmation that the relationship was not confirmed, we can't even just assume.

Man, just say they're dating and it would've been perfect but else I loved this manga!

Aggregator gang
Happy and sad to see this end. :<
Man. Would have been nice to see a kiss in the end, but that's probably gonna break yuki.exe

Users who are viewing this thread