Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 36 - Black Cat Solicitation

Are we actually entering a deeper plot? Things just got interesting!

It looks like the black cat is being set up as the villian. Assuming she was the girl hugging Marron/Ogino in the brief flashback, where were her cat ears and tail when she was young? That could mean that 1: she’s faking being a Catalus for an unknown reason or 2: Catalus Syndrome can be passed on to normal humans? Maybe she became a Catalus because of extended contact with Marron/Ogino and suffered because of it? That would explain Marrons words to Yuuki during the festival.

@TheMagicToaster

the fact she regers to yuki as a "congenital catalus" indicates that theres a form of catalus you 'catch' at some point.

if all catalus were born as such, she'd have no reason to take special note of yuki.

Group Leader
It was mentioned, waaay back in chapter one, that Catulus Syndrome appears in girls between ages 0 and 12.

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess Yuki is a person who got the syndrome before she was born so she’s special. Guess that explains the eyes yeah.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering what kind of "cat breed" Yuki is.
Her being a Turkish Angora is close enough I guess.

Not sure if they already mentioned it in previous chapters, or maybe I just missed it.

Banned
Frosty Anna gives me frostbite :(
But I love, love, love the Yuki-Riko bonding <3

Dex-chan lover
Come for the food, stay for the waitresses acting shy and affectionate with each other. Yuri cafes, coming soon to a location near you.

according to wikipedia, a Turkish Angora cat usually chooses one constant companion in their life time, looks like Yuki has finally chosen hers

Users who are viewing this thread