Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 38.5 - Cat Ear Yearning

I mean it's pretty obvious when you start noticing the details, such as being able to clearly define where the hair ends and where the ear starts, having the tufts of fur not being the same colour as the hair, and the ears having minimal movement.

Compare that to what we see in her VR avatar where she actually has cat ears and it's apparent.

Dex-chan lover
@JianNg This would have been a pretty good clue for sure, but it's just not consistent enough to trust. There are panels where her fake ears don't match her hair perfectly like you said, but also some panels where they do. Other girls that are confirmed catalus have the same problem in several panels I looked through as well.

Next chapter, there's at least one instance where the fake ears match just right, and there's at least one instance where someone's real ears don't. Unfortunately I'd have to set this one aside as some variance in the shading/toning on individual pages. If it's supposed to be on purpose, then they're kind of dropping the ball on it a lot.

Aggregator gang
I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING. I'm just rereading this and this is the first time i read that anna is a human, not a catulus. It was confusing for me since maron said those thing to yuki, but now it made sense. i simply thought that they were catulus/human friends before but anna turned into a catulus sometime after their fall out. oh wow.

Aggregator gang
While she might try experience what it’s like to be a catalyst, she still hasn’t gotten the big picture.

Users who are viewing this thread