Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 38 - True Operation

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how Yuki voice sound like for the teammates to think Yuki is a old man.

Dex-chan lover
What, you mean murder as a stress relief isn't a good thing? *hides video games*

Dex-chan lover
@exile650

IDK. It depends on if you are playing with friend or not. If you are, it may happen if you are pretty familiar with them. If it is a bunch of random players, then you are just asking for shit to be thrown at you, especially if the game is League of Legends.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
>[blizzard]tundra_3 <G36> [blizzard]Alex_KL
>[blizzard]tundra_3 has been kicked for teamkilling. 🤣

Re: the advice, the chapter reads like a clan Discord/teamspeak chat log, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
Is it bad that I might enjoy the chapters of online Yuki more than the real chapters? Lol

Dex-chan lover
😂 Poor Alex. He really is Yuki's scratching pole.
Yuki in full delusion mode 😂
in-game chapters are always full of laughs.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it must be a text chat

@hbmonk I've seen a number of series that mention a decent number of voice chat users in Asian regions using voice modification software. It's either actually common enough for whatever reason to have bled into the manga industry as gamer trivia, or it's being used to allow for the gender misunderstandings in manga specifically because it could happen.

Dex-chan lover
What the freaking heck !? Lmaooo her wild Guesses 😂 and I love how her team mates sounds like 30 old mens supporting their teen aged leader going puberty in life and then randomly getting off track lol

Users who are viewing this thread