Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 40 - Assorted Members

Dex-chan lover
A DBZ reference in my Yuri-neko ? Yes please. Did they ever state if the Catulus Syndrome is rare or not ? Cause it seem we have quite a lot of Neko-girls roaming around (and they all working in café for some reasons). At least it seem we gonna have a bit of fun and news rivals, sound promising.

Dex-chan lover
Hehe I didn't expect a DBZ reference. I like the new characters especially the Maine Coon jumping to pet the cat.

Thanks for a double update! I'll be sad if/when we catch up to the raws since they are released biweekly.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt I'm aware of that, but once a week verse once every two weeks means the translations will be caught up at some point. Thankfully though it will still take some time and waiting 1 week versus two isn't that bad either. In fact, I'd rather the translations be at the raws instead of behind because this is one of my favorite manga. 😍

Dex-chan lover
"They're even more ridiculous than we are!" 😄
That DBZ reference was great. And the abbreviation joke.
"You're the strangest one of us all!" She got that right 😄
Time to check out the competition. Sounds like a plan.
Don't let her seduce your GF, Riko. You got this.
This was chapter was great fun. I love it.

Oh good, they aren't mean, they're just weirdos .
Is Nene allergic to cats...?

Dex-chan lover
Did they ever state if the Catulus Syndrome is rare or not ? Cause it seem we have quite a lot of Neko-girls roaming around (and they all working in café for some reasons). At least it seem we gonna have a bit of fun and news rivals, sound promising.

I'd say it's not super common, but given the focus of the series it's natural a bunch of them are gathering in this area as the cast. Think of it like a normal superpower setting. The non-super population outnumbers them by an order of magnitude or two, but since the story is about supers you "coincidentally" have a large number of them interacting with each other as anything from friends to enemies so that you can have a variety of powers to draw and write about.

In this case, they just wanted to be able to draw a variety of catgirls.

Fed-Kun's army
First step to make friend, or even recruit someone, is to bother to learn their name and not call them by one of their trait. -.-

Users who are viewing this thread