Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 51 - Fated Reunion

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! She's totally going to lose and Yuki is going to be forced to work for the other store for life!

Poor Yuki, she doesnt even has a chance to speak for something deciding her future.

Dex-chan lover
@celstra Most of the time Yuki doesn't have the chance to speak up because of her natural shyness.She only speak up when she have been invite too.

Dex-chan lover
>Yuki on page 2
I want to hold her
I want to protect her
I want to keep her safe and sound

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Yukki on page 2: Super-squishable cheeks.
And I'm guessing they're protecctomones. 🤓

I think I missed a chapter or something. Who is Maron? Is she the girl who was pretending to be human with meds? If so when did they find out she was one of them and all?

Quick Maron recap:
Maron is the catulus girl that works at @home cafe along with Hitomi. She usually takes the magic Nekomimic candy made by the Professor to hide her ears and tail. She goes by the name Oguri when she appears as a human, like when she goes to school or does modeling work (and her model name is Kuripon, but only Ayano talks about that.)

Yuki suspected that Maron and Oguri are the same person allllll the way back in chapters 14 and 16, but the rest of the group are airheads and haven't made the connection yet. Yuki has never mentioned her suspicion since then, so for all intents and purposes, no one knows about Maron's dual-life (except Kurumizawa, who seems to understand what is going on.)

@LilyGardner Thanks for that recap. It's hard to keep up with a lot of character information after you've caught up to the weekly updates.

Dex-chan lover
@marianolinx I am 99% sure that is correct. I believe it just won some kind of poll or contest and got a scene chosen to animate that would advertise the manga more.

Poor Yuki. Her pheromones just bring out the worse in everyone and shes too shy to speak up for herself

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect things to be so broken between Maron and Anna. I'm sad now.
And then I read a comment guiding me to a youtube clip that gets me excited again.
And then I read comments that temper my excitement again. I might as well go to sleep.

Oh yeah, get mad at Maron for getting involved in you trying to snatch away a girl you can't even bother to call by her actual name. If you even know it, that is. -.-

Users who are viewing this thread