Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 59 - New Staff Happening

Dex-chan lover
I love Kitty already. She is quite interesting. My cats headbutt me all the time, cool to see it is a sign of affection! <3

edit: btw, I wonder what relationship Yuki has with Kitty. They both look rather similar and are able to speak english. Maybe cousins?

Fed-Kun's army
It'd be nice if there was indicator for when people are speaking English. Maybe there's a font change and I just don't recognize it? That said, I'm still very appreciative to the people translating this series. It's brought me much happiness.

Dex-chan lover
What was this chapter? :D
It's like Kitty is the opposite of Yuki. Yuki is so inhibited and sometimes screws up because of that. Kitty "doesn't read the air" and sometimes she screws up because of that.
It's interesting that her tail doesn't fit the rest of her appearance at all.

Dex-chan lover
It'd be nice if there was indicator for when people are speaking English. Maybe there's a font change and I just don't recognize it? That said, I'm still very appreciative to the people translating this series. It's brought me much happiness.
The indicator used in some Western comics like Marvel and DC sometimes works pretty well imo (I don't think they're necessarily super consistent about how they do it? Not sure, been a while since I've read anything that needed to point out a different language was being spoken by characters). Here's some English, <Here's some Russian or something.> The first instance will include one of those narration boxes to explain what language is being used.

Users who are viewing this thread