Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 74 - New Years RPG

This is an exciting development. Lets go, VR game!
I hope this ends well for Yuki and Ayano.

Dex-chan lover
All this caling it an arc ... I want there to be a novel about this here, where I can read another 200-300 chapters from here. (And with these two beeing together if possible XD)

Dex-chan lover
Where is Maron btw? They definitely need more members on the Hero side.
Also 6v3 is far from fair game. I really hope she shows up and make things more interesting.

Aggregator gang
Nah, my guess is Yuki will be like "Thank you for coming to save me. I was so worried" while clinging to the hero...

Then she'll stab her in the guts to win the game =P

Dex-chan lover
I feel like despite Yuki's best efforts and being the best at games out of anyone here, she's going to lose spectacularly to the hero somehow. Perhaps she won't be able to deal the final blow, considering how the hero is and then an accident will finish Yuki off instead.

Aggregator gang
@Glomoro If I was to guess Yuki's more likely to start getting cold feet about antagonistically displaying her "unusually ruthless" online persona to her closer friends (who, if you recall, have never actually witnessed it before) and begin floundering due to losing focus. Not that *they* were actually likely to be bothered (Tora in particular would likely just find it fascinating) but Yuki being the bundle of neurotic insecurities that she is...

Dex-chan lover
Oh god this is going to turn into a train wreck and I'm gonna love every bit, just as I was starting to lose interest in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread