Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 91 - Valentine's Night Waiting

Double-page supporter
ngl I have a hard time keeping track of the characters in this, but I definitely enjoyed this chapter anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Now the time for Mimika x Kozue ship to sailing, lets fckg Gooooooooo!!!!
But ofc waiting for YukixRiko chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer it was hinted but nowhere near as the main-pairing. It developed from these hints, without any inner thoughts or other "clear/obvious" signs, to this confession. The pairing itself was clear and foreseable, that it happens now was kinda out of nowhere/abruptly.

Still better than the 2 of them beeing like yuki (where such a behavior has reasons) or other romance manga where no progress after several hundred chapters ...... I look at you Komi.

... so why was it bad or rather not allowed that she have a catulus as a mistress?? Is there a reason why it CANNOT be a catulus? I ship this pairing the moment I saw it but this new barrier is quite sudden...

Dex-chan lover
@SaitoHimea It's a callback to chapter 9. Around a third to a half of the chapter is just explaining that, more or less.

That ending credit where Yukki is crying is literally me cuz I wanted to know the next chap asap.
That aside this chap I'm just... sigh let the ToraMimi ship sail!!

Ohmigosh!
I know we've been getting hints in the background for a while, but this went from 0 to 100 so fast! I'm so happy. She's so perfectly forward and confident, even though she's also so vulnerable to feeling self-conscious.

It's always nice to witness the transition from a shoujo ai tag to yuri tag.

I'm in a class right now, heart be calm. I'm frikin flustered. I doubt I can even work on my bio work in this state... worth it tho.

Wait what since when did these two specifically become like this???? I mean I'm not complaining but what

I can't even be mad that it's not Yuki and Riko, Kozue and Mimika are just too sweet together. The intertwined tails, the sudden confession, and the possibility of an off-screen smooch there at the end? my heart can't take it, they're just too good. I do wish we'd see more of these two interacting in the background, rather than these sporadic chapters devoted to advancing their relationship in big chunks at a time, but i'll gladly take what's given all the same.

Dex-chan lover
@ValidName I think it has been slowly building. Chapters 17 and 61 show were Kozue goes out of her way to look after Mimika and show her affection.

Users who are viewing this thread