Catulus Syndrome - Ch. 97 - Heartfelt Distance

Probably isn't permanent and the professor is going to blow it off by saying something like "How could I lose a precious test subject so easily" or something along those lines

WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😱

Still cute. but still whyyyyy?????!!!!!!

Everybody losing it when they don't remember that person was already taking those pills, they weren't perma and impossible this is ending in chapter 100, it's simply just gonna be a arc

Fed-Kun's army
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its so fucking cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to break the 69 comments, but I'M CRYING UP IN THIS BISH

Yuki is still cute af, but that was so not a thought through decision!!! Like, Yuki, she couldn't imagine you as not a Catulus because being a Catulus is part of who you are. Obviously if you were a different person the circumstances of your relationship with her would be different. You might have not even met!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Nice.

OH MY GOD SHE DID IT! I had a feeling that pill would be bad news, but the way the author made yuki use it was absolutely perfect.
also shes still hella cute, if not more than before

Just clicked on the chapter and almost died on the first page....
I really hope I wont die after the next pages
Edit : I fucking survived

Group Leader
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY THE FUCK YUKI IS NEED TO BECOME A NORMAL HUMAN EVEN THOUGH SHE IS FREAKING CUTE IN THE CATULUS VERSION

This move will only strenghten their love. Because Yuki and Riko will realize they feel the exact same towards each other when Yuki is human. So Yuki's instincts as catulus towards other girls, nor Riko's affection towards anything catlike is out of the way.

And then, Yuki will transform back into a catulus and everything will be fine. 😀

@OnlyHereForKurumi

Well, Kase-San and Citrus also got sequels. Nothing is impossible. It's still one more year until Kozue graduates. And it took 97 chapters so far for a schoolyear. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread