Catulus Syndrome

Group Leader
Her mom is doting, but maybe also a little toxic in her overprotectivness.

Holy wow this is pandering to me. Slice of Life? Catgirls? Nerdy Catgirls? This is my jam.

Fed-Kun's army
I’ve been thinking so the catulus syndrome happens as you grow up so what happens to your regular ears when that happens to you are they replaced by cat ears or do they just stay there and you have 4 ears

We still don't know how the change happens, maybe you just wake up one morning and you are a catulus? Ears gone and all. Or it varies, in chapter one Riko said that Yuki was the type of beastkin without human ears. Which implies the existence of beastkin (vague term btw) with human ears.

The human disguise pills Maron was using probably replaces the cat ears with human ones, for instance, how that works with her sense of hearing is another question.

Or it might just be that trying to make sense of things like this is a waste of time and the answer was handwaving by a higher power (the author) all along. xD

Group Leader
This manga is trully great, the more i read, the more fondness i have for the serie, == will be a sad when it end, but is also fun to read again the chapters.

I'm not sure how i didn't come across this before..... this is bad for my manliness

This is soooooooooo good! It's one of my favorites now and I can't wait for the next chap. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread