Caught by the Villain - Ch. 1

It seems that he interpreted "love is the most important thing" as "love for himself". Like wtf, basically killing his family members.

@Meo, I wouldn't say he got them killed inadvertently first time either. Remember, she said he got caught up with the bad Prince because he couldn't handle being poor. He got his family killed over greed the first time and now he's doing it over (his) love. He's selfish through and through.

@BimBim85
No, the first time wasn't because of greed. His family was in debt because of his mother, He couldn't handle it all on his own, so when someone offered a hand he took it. He can't handle being poor is saying he couldn't handle being in debt.

Wow what a shitty brother he was. He ran away knowing perfectly well if he left they would be tortured and executed. I hope he gets karma. Seriously such an awful person.

Now I’m pissed that she’s gonna build a reputation using his name and he’ll benefit from it. 😡 Ugh I hope her identity is quickly revealed and she can use her own name to gain honor and glory.

But the emperor is very crazy. Forcing all the nobles to sacrifice their children or die a gruesome death. He’s basically going to cause them to die out. Then he’ll be a ruler of commoners. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hopefully his hidden illegitimate son is a better person.

Aggregator gang
That's... unexpected. Lmao I thought she would be those I sacrifice my life for my lil bro and pop and such and set off to the army 🤣🤣

Supporter
@Meo i was thinking, wouldn't he become too soft if all she taught him about was love and butterflies?

Dex-chan lover
That degree would destroy the empire...

All men over the age of 18 would leave the empire without black smiths, lacking hands for harvest and other necessary areas for the society to work. That is without saying how many of those men would be so old they would not be able to fight anyway...

"no abilites that could make money"... did she forgot that she comes from a ultra developed time period and the little knowledge she has is enough to make things that don't exist and make money with that?
Heck how many of these kind of stories have the MC making money out of simple recipes or games they knew about from their previous lifes? She doesn't even need to make the damn thing just show the idea and request that someone else make it, she is a noble after all. (I realize that I'm expecting a level of intelligence too high for the tipical reincarnated trope MC)

Teaching him that there things more important than money is useless becuase the reason the events of the novel happened is not because he didn't knew those things but because the necessity forced him on that path.

... What can be said, you reap what you sow.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
I thought the father was suppose to be alive but sick, so why is there a scene that makes it seem like he's dead? Also, how did that idiot brother expect to evade being executed with the rest of the family? It's not like eloping for love is a justifiable reason to avoid conscription. MC better hope she doesn't develop curves until can leave the army or it's going to get real hard to hide her identity.

tbh the world building is good except yeah the law that sentencing the whole family dead if ones son isn't enlisting to the army.... it kinda reach

that aside i like how this story goes, and the art at the end is super pretty

Dex-chan lover
what a pice of shit brother! letting die for him! or is he so stuoid that he doesnt realize the outcome of escaping?

SO. this brother presumably knew this cray ass law and still left? He's basically giving his family a death sentence wtf ...

Korean, Japanese authors love put centralized system in an European style country in their novels, comics, lol.

lmao so basically ... he was taught about love but then he left his family for them to die? tf happened when he was grew up?

Her Brother is a D*ckhead.
Pursuing his selfish love instead of his sister and ill father.
Deym if he was my brother he'll be castrated in no time..

Fed-Kun's army
Lol she taught too well and all he retained in his head was love. Him leaving is basically a big middle finger to the rest of the family.

Dex-chan lover
Raise ‘em as morally sound sociopaths. At least they won’t bring their own downfall from stupidity like typical arrogant tragic book characters, and being morally sound makes them at least understand how to manipulate the moral responsibilities of others, and keep them aware of what not to do (to avoid societal reprisal). The more paranoid and the less ambitious, the better.

Users who are viewing this thread