Caught by the Villain - Ch. 15

Double-page supporter
I mean, she goes to a military school with a uniform. He should be able to figure out her measurements from the school uniform sizing. I would imagine it shouldn't be too hard for the Prince to obtain this information.

@Nep
thanks! Actually forget to check the novels, I only searched on MangaUpdates and MangaDex xD

Ugh, I was annoyed that he constantly ignores her wishes and uses his status to force her to do things she explicitly rejects. But it's hard to stay mad at that last panel :/ He's still on thin ice though.

I mean, its not like he wanted to become a prince in the first place. He just have to survive in a cold and calculating place like inside a palace so he has to adapt and turn into soething like that as well.
Poor dude just wanted to live 😰

Well, they are actually real people now so you should have thought of the possibility of them being different from the novel. To me, he is just a young man who is desperate to live. Please don’t hold such attitude toward this cute little angel ;-;

Ignis is so cute. Heol.

Thank you for your work!

The original heroine of the novel and her spunky attitude is refreshing to see so I wouldn't mind her ending up with Letio instead while Selena ends up with Ignis.

Dex-chan lover
I like them both, help. Actually I like both female leads too, v interested

I think the reasons why the prince becomes evil. He just wants to survive his brother is probably the one who's trying to kill him cuz he is the closest to be the crown prince especially since he'll be married to the grand duke's daughter, of course, he now has more power.

his character maybe changes throughout the story because of his will to survive he'll do everything to survive.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully she starts responding to facts on the ground instead assuming this dude is Griffith 2.0...

Doesn't it depend on whose perspective the story is told, that he seem and act coldly towards that person, so they descripe him as such?

Dex-chan lover
@Umibeam For all she knows, this is a carefully-calculated act. Even though he's changed due to knock-on effects from the MC's introduction, there's no guarantee he's fundamentally a better person.

Users who are viewing this thread