Caught by the Villain - Ch. 20

Thank you for working on this. It's a shame you can't work on this anymore but I'm glad the artist is getting support for their work.

Words to live by. Bullies like that want to get some kind of rile on them. All it does is show that they are weaklings that are jealous. Wasting energy on them is just stooping to their level.

Pretty sure you shouldn’t brush off those ‘serious’ words. I think he’d accept being gay for you.

I really appreciate the translation notes, like the banmal note in this chapter. It really helps contextualise what's going on. Thanks for the double update :)

Let's be honest, Letio is the president of the fan club, while og fl is the vice-president.

Ignis was dissatisfied with it being a mere fan club, so he created a cult instead, with him being the sole member.

I feel bad for our MC 😅

Thank you for working on this up until now!

Group Leader
Sad day. Everything's getting licensed recently. Thank you for the chapters! On another note, this is my opinion but unless something is absolutely not translatable, I believe notes should be kept to a bare minimum. There's been a influx in commentary in chapters, especially for manhwa lately, but I find that excessive notes tend to distract from the immersion. For example, the "that" note, it seemed pretty self explanatory to me as a reader. If you think about it on the flip side, it means that it was a good easy to understand translation. :)

Why are all of the coolest webcomics getting licensed lately? Especially by that site. :/ Either way, thank you for all the releases!

I really dislike tappy toons. Good for the author for getting that bank i just prefer the outline of webtoons better. Anyways, thanks for the scans guys!

Users who are viewing this thread