Caught by the Villain - Ch. 21

@catbot158
Thank you!!

@DollDream
No problem! Im glad you can understand what i wrote even hahahaha i think someone else can explain better but basically his past really plays a large role why he's obsessed with getting the ways he want. He's kind of sad now we get to see his past, isnt he.

I already read it on another platform but they stopped translating at chapter 30 so I hope you won’t stop !

Please don’t drop it 🥺🥺

dam the people talking about him can't do math
he's litterally a quarter demon if his mother was half and is father full on human foolish cretins

I’m sorry to hear you got hacked, it must have been nerve wrecking. Thank you so much for translating this series! I think it’s one of those hidden gems

Tbh I don't think the FL is clueless. I think she's aware of both obsessions from the MLs but is tryna keep them at arm's length cuz you know...she don't wanna die or get caught up in the plot lol

Sorry you guys were hacked! Hopefully it doesn't happen again and thanks for this early chapter!!♡

Yeeeessssss
Thank you so much for translating
Btw that 'villain' boy seems kinda yandere 🧐

Fed-Kun's army
Celestine is currently disguising as a dude right? and if those two haven't notice it....that means both of them act all flirty like this with a dude....well as Senor Chang said..."GEYYYYHH" xD
(i mean yeah the prince most likely knows....and Letio probably just doing it to be friendly .-.)

@andndsns Right? I'm starting to this that Ignis will be disappointed to find out she's a girl instead of a more Mulan style reveal lol. I mean the author could have made this a BL, it would have worked hahah.

Thanks for scanlating as far as you did. I guess since tappy is the alternative after your drop, I'll just stop here. I wish their app wasn't so awful.

Users who are viewing this thread