Caught by the Villain - Ch. 25

what a twist! gotta love that.
so the villain discovered my identity... villain referring to letio LMFAOOO

I- this is- WHAT. Legit my stomach just dropped, this is just... Good gosh I'm happy I can keep reading, I truly didn't see everyone meeting like this.

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa, I got the chills... so the villain and hero's role swap now.

Group Leader
WHY THE HERO? 😱
giphy.gif

Oh snap, 😱😱! I didn't think he'd kill the soldiers over something petty, much less break into her home!

Fed-Kun's army
There are two things that I dislike about this story. One of them is the appearance of the Prince. I dislike the white appearance. I still think even some generic brown hair colored prince would've looked better. His long and unkempt looking hair also bugs me. The second thing is the Brother. I knew this was going to happen. The brother would come back, the MC would be mad, and most likely in a comedic sense. Instead of actually disliking the brother from then on. She forgives him, despite the fact that he put the entire family in danger. Not even saying the reason why. Even with the reason. He should've told them still. I can't explain how annoying the brother is to me, and even more so, on how the MC just deals with it.

Aggregator gang
Now she has four men to take care
A lunatic with no moral compass who is willing to kill at her command.
An idiot who makes decisions on the fly without considering consequences because he knows she'll clean up any mess he makes.
A manipulative bastard who will do anything and everything to insure his plans will not fail
and an invalid.

I think she should recruit Ilea to help with training Letio on the differences between wrong and right. It's what happened in the story and it would be a solid reason to get her preferred ML and FL together. The main problem with that is Ilea might have a vendetta for Ignis so she would have to clear that misunderstanding first.
The second problem is her brother truly being a moron. At least he had a good reason for what he did, but he doesn't have a good reason for why he did it the way he did. Let her know FFS, Selena would have likely taken care of Rose in your place. She would have taken care of your father and Rose at the same time.

Also they make a point of saying that Letio doesn't understand wrong from right, but he immediately knew that Selena posing as Celestine was illegal, so he at least has some knowledge of morality. He just chooses when he wishes to apply that knowledge.

fuck what in the ducking fuck duck wtf I- you left me speechless jaw dropping action I- why- I- huh 什么 何 뭐 I- why? now let’s move on.

Why am i reading this.
I despise Yandere as much as anything regarding assault.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my so he isn't white lotus green teaaaaaa
They're all twisted lmaooo

Fed-Kun's army
So Ignes is a villain who wants to be recognized by his nation and father, so he's gone down the wrong path to ensure his place on the throne and prove his worthwhile crossing certain lines to solidify his place..............Letio seems to have an obsessive personality disorder, he's become so obsessed with his role model which is Celestine dad, that he crosses moral boundaries to get closer, to the children of his hero which results in, taking the lives of even people who mock his role model son, now he realizes the son is actually not only hiding their strength but also the daughter............how are they going to react from here?

Users who are viewing this thread