Caught by the Villain - Ch. 26

So she's surrounded by: an obsessive prince and a clueless and morally-confused orphan ... great

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so her forgetting that Letio doesn't have a moral compass until meeting the FL is a massive brain fart on her part - you'd think feralness/learned sociopathy would be one of the things to remember.

(also, starting to realize Letio is walking the border between Corvus Corax and Konrad Curze... and it's intriguing me... dammit)

Double-page supporter
OH NO IM GETTING CONFUSED ON ONE HAND IM SCARED OF HIS INSISTING APPROACHING BUT ON THE OTHER I FIND HIM VERY PURE AND CUTE but more like a white canvas and those types of people are very scary they could easily turn all black or red or become like a rainbow

I feel bad for the og female lead. She chose Letio (admittedly only because of Ignis) before learning about his darker side and realizing too late what he was like

(Also we now know Letio has broken in to her house multiple times because of all the markings)

Dex-chan lover
@Drollestfive45 - more his background and how he absorbs his morality from his surroundings. But, yes, the lack of being able to empathize is definitely more like the Lion!

Aggregator gang
I know he's not normal, rather crazy, tbh. But this chick is so over dramatic about it. Calm yourself down and converse like a normal person would do.

Oh that's interesting… after all it isn't uncommon to forget that a character was crazy especially ML/MC

Oof
He's scary and all, but he's just so damn adorable...
Calmly accepting her telling him what to do next time, and when he threw back how she was committing a crime too XD
Was shocked at him already knowing who she was, but that makes sense as to why he was so different to her than he was to her brother in the novel
If only he didn't grab her wrist, i could forgive everything easily

oh shit. i finally understand the title. "the villain discovered my identity" does not refer to ignis, but letio. it's not referring to the novel inside the story, but this story itself. does this mean letio is the villain?

bro he is TERRIFYING, the ignorance means you have no idea how he'll act, even if well intentioned

Users who are viewing this thread