Caught by the Villain - Ch. 28

NOT ME COMPLETELY SWITCHING SIDES AGAIN AFTER SEEING THE PRINCE IN THE TRANSLUCENT HOUSECOAT 🤚

why did selena instruct his brother to stay there with their father and bring her lover over?!? when the prince can visit whenever he likes jfc thats so dumb.

Ah yes the classic ‘who ever falls in love first loses’ bet lol you’d think I’d be sick of this group by now but NOPE

I feel like she's gonna end up getting completely screwed over by this lmao

Contributor
Be careful in gambling that you can afford the wager, kids. ~w~;

(To be fair it feels like he's already lost, but there's some crucial questions about who is the referee here...)

@blu_cc
Because she want someone who take care of her father too
So she told him to bring her over and take care of the two

@Theko but thats still so risky to take??? she knows that Prince Ignis admires her father and the prince knows where her father is resting. There is a chance that he'll visit w/o telling Selena and may find out about the truth :/

Dex-chan lover
She just needs to tell him she's actually a girl at some point and she'll win. He'd be like: "So I'm not actually guy. Thank God..."
The only thing is... how long is the bet valid? If it doesn't have an end date, does the one who dies first have to pay the other's family the 100 gold coins?

vain, self obsessed lunatic,,,,
red eyes and white hair,,,
really unusual hair choice,,,,
ZEN IS THAT YOU

ML, Ignis, are you pouting ? What is that ? transparent clothing ? what are you ? A spouse waiting for her hubby ?

Ignis is it gay to make a totally ✨straight ✨ bet "Who will fall first ?" with a another man ?

I feel like this bet will end in Selena "falling first" and then Ignis makes her marry him to use his money to pay back her "debt" to him

Users who are viewing this thread