Caught by the Villain - Ch. 30

Thank you so much for the wonder translation and work you've shared! Sending all of my warmest hugs to Princess Alliance group for your superb skills 💗💗💗
That being said, my reading on this series will sadly be halted since Tappytoon is where it'll upload :(

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not one to criticize every tiny detail about the story and the "TN"s ... However, It was a few chapters ago when those 3 guys bullied the MC. When they were using harsh words, they used a phrase called "that" as referring the Selena(whom the MC is) *chapter 20 I think it was said* which in turn makes the assumption known that the Celestine and Selena are known siblings of Lord Evan. So, how is it just a few chapters later that she has no other family for when the Prince asks her? Unless the assumption is that he was referring to more than the 3 of them.

@codydub03 She said that to hide her brother and make it seem she's an only child. She was trying not to stand out remember, and for her to say she has another sibling, especially a sister when she has a brother might prove to be harder for her to hide her identity

@codydub03 I'm pretty sure that when they used the word "that" they didn't use it with the intent of discerning Selena from someone else but rather as a derogatory term. The same way you would refer to a person as a "thing" or "trash" as to lower their value to that of one as below a human being's

Fed-Kun's army
@bbbun@Tatsumaikyoku I guess I'm confusing people?

I'm only stating what the "TL/N" said, not the actual people in the chapters themselves. It clearly states "They're referring to Selena as 'that'.." Whether they are referring to Selena or the brother she is pretending to be, is moot. Since the TN clearly said Selena, not Celestine... Also, it could just be the "TL/N" didn't put much thought into that note they made? So, I was just confused, not on the story side of things because if I didn't see that "TL/N" I wouldn't even of bothered to comment as it would of fit the story, as she's pretending to be her brother.

Chapter 20: Right when they are insulting her, top left of the panel is the "TL/N".

@codydub03 bruh. . . You misunderstood what the TL/N meant. When they noted "They're referring to Selena as 'that'". That's literally just what they meant. It's just an indicator that It's Selena they're insulting/referring to. Nothing more, nothing less.

Users who are viewing this thread