Caught by the Villain - Ch. 31

Why is he saying such weird things?
Also thank you very much for the chapter❣️

Yoooooo lad, this is great, I was really sad when previous group dropped it.
Wonderful work, I don't have any problems with neither their speech nor the typesetting. You did well
Also
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BOI
I DO NOT LIKE THIS FLAG
THIS IS HELLA IMPORTANT FLAG
NO
I DON'T WANT
ME DON'T WANT NO DEAD PRINCE

Fed-Kun's army
THANKS TO THE PERSON TRANSLATING!!! not all heroes wear capes, appreciate the release.

Man Leito needs to either fix his personality or fuck off man but the brother needed that tougher than love talk because he's the reason his sister in the shit situation.

Dex-chan lover
So for people who may or may not have read the little end card from the last scan group that was translating this story, it seems this series as now been officially licensed in English so the group has decided no to translate it anymore for obvious legal reasons.

This seems like a good and bad thing at the same time for the author of the series, due to something with licensor of the series i.e. Tappytoons having a somewhat notorious reputation regarding its viewing/renting of manga/stories. How long these new chapters being posted will be on here is a mystery.

omg thank you for the translation!!! it was such a critical part, I was worried I wouldn't get to know what happened asdfasdfsdf

Yo sincerely for translating this<3 This is also one of my favourite manhwa and I’m an impatient clown ahaha

It's always tricky when an official release comes out, but I'm glad you're translating until it catches up.

Letio is a scary boy. I still dislike the real Celestine, but I almost feel sorry for him now that Letio has him in sight. And now Selena is going to have to talk Letio down from just straight up murdering the Prince. Selena has some sort of yandere attracting perfume.

Users who are viewing this thread