Caught by the Villain - Ch. 31

Fed-Kun's army
"Once he is crowned emperor that will give me an excuse to leave."
lol
Somehow I doubt it...

Dex-chan lover
Yay thanks for the chapter!!
After that last cliffhanger it’s nice to know what happened, and Letio is still murderous it seems

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter, it looks great!
This is also currently one of my favorite series.

I was hoping Celestine and Letio would become good friends (so that they wouldn't trouble our Selena) but the only person that can teach Letio common sense is her, so whatever Letio is planning for Celestine can't be good...😣

You are the best!! I also live for this webtoon and appreciate your scanning, lets fangirl over everyone together!!

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh I hope its just hellish training and not something that will harm the lil bro.

so, instead of the little brother being raised as the prince's villainous sidekick .. i think he may be raised into letio's villainous sidekick.

all i know is that letio mad sus

This is also my favorite comic/novel currently... and seeing comments is the best. I came really close to working on this series for the same reasons, but I can’t do Korean translation 😂

Does anyone know btw how far this is in the original? I know it is at least at chapter 42 because there is a Spanish translation that far.

I’ve read like all novel spoilers so I really can’t wait for everything that happens 😭 the manhwa just does everything so well...

Users who are viewing this thread