Caught by the Villain - Ch. 31

Oh god. Letio, you fking crazy bitch. Don’t dare touch my adorable Ignis!!!!!

And Thank you Celeste! The translation is pretty good for me. You did it alone after all, so it may not be on par with the scanlation group, but I think it was done great!

So i believe the ‘villain’ could be letio this time :(( since he ‘discovered’ her identity and he looks like on the path of derailing the twin brother into killing ignis 😛

I hope im wrong :(( i really like letioooo ughhh been rooting for him (but he’s not in the cover so i guess that is a windless ship)

Thank you for picking this up! Lol Letio is really crazy but I know he means well towards our fl. I forget her name :p

Contributor
I'm seriously wondering by now which of them is the official "Villain" that discovered her identity as per the title XD

(I mean the obvious cop-out answer is of course, "both of them") :'p

Dang I kinda liked Letio maybe not so much anymore 😔
Anyways you did like a really good job on everything
weekly releases, doing these long ass chapters by yourself? you are AMAZING doing the job of 5 people

Seems like whatever she does, the novel still flows on that psycho line. Similar to that rose manga lmao. NICE

Holy shit that smile from Letio was... Scary. So Celestine is just going down the exact same path as a book, just swearing fealty to a different brother. The yandere came out swinging this is juicy, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread