Caught by the Villain - Ch. 33

People are allowed their secrets. Loyalty doesn't necessarily mean you have to give up your secrets, and keeping them doesn't necessarily mean betrayal.

Though that's just how I see it. It might be different in the world of the story.

@ohyun
The prince is paranoid. He doesn't know who he can undoubtedly trust. He uses his powers to deceive people by staging demon attacks that he handles. A man that's lived a life of lies is prone to believe everyone can betray him at the drop of a hat. The only ones he can trust are those that he believes he can control by taking their weakness or are so deeply tied to him that they will not think of betraying him.

Gosh hahgajahakaiaisj if he thinks this is betrayal I wonder how he’ll react when he learns about the rest of her secrets

As with all stories where real gender is being hidden, I realllly can't wait till he finds out she's a girl. But yeah, based on this chapter when he finds out he's probably gonna be soooo angry lol. 😅 Thanks so so much for the chapter! <3

grammar is a bit weird but other than that i was still able to understand everything, somewhat

Would have been fine with a proof reader, I think. Thank you for the work, but hopefully the initial new translator from 31-32 still does the chapters done by others 😊

I really can’t wait till we hit like the 60 chapter range. Ahhhh.

Dex-chan lover
When you force someone to be your pawn, don't be surprised when they hold stuff back from you.

Users who are viewing this thread