Caught by the Villain - Ch. 35

Thanks for translating. I'm still gonna pay for the tappytoon ones (sigh) but I love getting to read ahead

Honestly tho why u post ch 35 without the others preceding? Curious as to that logic.

Group Leader
I don't know why you bothered. The quality is terrible and the translations don't make much sense. MTL? There's a lack of proofread and an unsightly amount of notes. Why did you choose this chap and none of the previous anyways?

Haven't read this chapter yet since I don't want any spoilers, but thank you for the chapter!! >:3

The translation actually gets the info across... it makes less sense because of the chapter jump. The two are talking about Ignis going to the Heath region to investigate, which was mentioned in chapter 30 I believe.

There is something going on in the Heath region,
related to the Duke
, so a lot of the talk here is insinuating things to come and less something that had been mentioned yet as well. So confusing but will be less confusing.

Dex-chan lover
Emma wait for others also, for people that are complaining why you being butts at least there trying to share. So f you butts

@um3i its not the same group, its just they're both not part of a group so it's listed as "no group", they're different people

I don't know what's going on lol but I'll take any chapter I can get since I love this story and also since the group translating this dropped it since its being released on tappytoon now. Thank you for the chapter! <3 I hope someone will translate the skipped chapters on this site tho too. Also ahhhh! >///< We just got a confession from Ignis~

Uggghhh mm huh? Where is chapter 32.33.34? haven't read this chapter yet buttt thankk youu for translate this i will weyt for chapter 32.33.34

Seriously will you all just stop complaining? The previous group dropped it so whatever I can get my hands on is fine by me so thanks you for uploading this translation!!

I was just reading this in Facebook (there’s just 33 ch )because the previous group dropped it but I am so so thankful that someone took over the translation 🥰🥰❤️

Tysm!!!

Users who are viewing this thread