Caught by the Villain - Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
So second male lead shows up. At least he didn't fondle her hand like first male lead did.

"FXUK."

Somehow, that has more energy than if it was uncensored.

Fed-Kun's army
For her to not recognize the main protagonist of the story...
Was it a hentai story when the protagonist had no eyes? XD

Group Leader
OH that was unexpected. Though I actually prefer this guy than the villain

@Seink LOL but in her defense, she was busy thinking about how to avoid the bad end for her twin and mainly focused on avoiding the villain, so the protagonist probably didn’t come to her head immediately

Damn the puppy boy is the MC? That must be a first lol I feel so sorry for her, a selfish mother leaving debt, a selfish brother running away risking their heads and a senile father.... forget the prince, her life is already a handful. Ty for the chapter!!

jyc

i cant believe her bro left her behind like that, especially with their father's condition...
on a positive note, the og ml is pretty cutee

Thanks for the update. Didn't expect Letio to be adapted more adorably than I expected. Also from the spoilers (since there's no physical description of him),
I always imagined him having the same hair color as Ignis, I mean, aren't they like half-brothers? Or did I misunderstood the spoilers? Him being a brunette despite his presence this chapter really does kinda pale in comparison with Ignis. Oh well, a great contrast of white hair, red eyes to a brunette with... blue eyes?

Users who are viewing this thread